3 . Education for Life (EFL) Program (S1-S5)
Period: September – July
- To develop students a proper value and attitude towards personal qualities and healthy lifestyles.
- School- based program to cater our students’ needs.
- Selected themes & life events and emphasis on the FIVE core values.
- Diverse and flexible teaching methods such as role play, debates & MT lectures.
- Conduct by MCE teachers, form teachers, social worker and guest speakers
- S1-S3: Three lessons per year; S4-S5: Two lessons per year
S4 MT on 9th Dec,2015. Discussion on the topic of “Justice”.
“Justice with Michael Sandel”:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHHa4ETr2jE
|S3 EFL lesson on 13th March, 2015. Anti-drugs workshop organized by YMCA social workers.|
|Students participated actively in the EFL lessons|
|Co-organized a Financial talk for S1 with BAFS department: HKICPA “Rich Kid, Poor Kid” Road Show|