- To broaden students' interests and develop their potential outside the classroom.
- To promote proper behaviours and cultivate positive values.
- To provide students with opportunities in applying their skills and knowledge in daily life situation and to spend the leisure wisely.
- To build up harmonious environment in school and create good relationships between students and teachers and among students themselves.
- To develop students' confidence, self-discipline and leadership skills as well as their collaboration and communication skills through taking up responsibilities in school.
- To enhance students' sense of belonging and awareness towards their school and community.
- To develop life-long learning capabilities that are needed in our ever-changing society.
2010-2011 Co-curricular Activities (CCAs)
|CCAs||Teacher in-charges||Training Schedule||Time|
|1.||Art Club||*Coey Woo, Ms Chu||Wednesday (twice per month)||4:15-6:15|
|2.||Chinese Culture Club (中國文化學會)||*Ms Lung, Winnie Tang, Roger Chan||Tuesday (once per month)||4:15-5:30|
|3.||Dance Club||*Zoe Cheung||Every Tuesday & Thursday||4:15-5:30|
|4.||DI Studio||* Stanley Mak||Thursday (once per month)||4:15-5:30|
|5.||Drama Club||*Katie Millard., Carrie Chan, Nicole Li, Clara Waygood, Kyle Lipinski||Every Thursday||4:15-6:00|
|6.||Chess Club||* Gary Tam||Tuesday (twice per month)||4:20-5:20|
|7.||LEAD Project||*David Chan, HY Wong||Every Tuesday||4:15-5:30|
|8.||Media Production Team||*Carol Chow, Catherine Ho||Every Tuesday||4:15-5:30|
|9.||Music Club -- Choir||*Sandy Yeung, Anita Lam||Every Monday||4:15-5:30|
|10||Music Club -- Percussion||Every Wednesday||45 mins|
|11||Music Club -- Clarinet||Every Monday|
|12.||Music Club -- Flute||Every Monday|
|13.||Music Club -- Oboe||Every Tuesday|
|14.||Music Club -- Trombone||Every Tuesday|
|15.||Music Club -- Trumpet||Every Tuesday|
|16.||Music Club -- Cello||Every Tuesday|
|17.||Music Club -- Violin||Every Monday|
|18.||Music Club -- Horn||Every Monday|
|19.||Music Club -- Ensemble||Every Tuesday|
|20||Public Speech and Debate Club||*Peggy Chau, Renita S., Sammy Ming, Helice Chan||Tuesday (once per two weeks)||4:15-5:30|
|21.||Reading Club||* Josephine Hung||Monday (once per month)|
|22.||Student Fellowship||*Cheung Man, Robin Au, Poon Cecile||Every Thursday||lunch time / 4:15-5:30|
|School Team (overall incharge: Bonnie Mok)|
|23.||Boys Badminton Team||Ann Tai||Monday||4:15-6:15|
|24.||Girls Badminton Team||Tuesday||4:15-6:15|
|25.||Boys Basketball Team||*Ng Wai Fung, Tong Wei||Monday & Friday||4:15-6:15|
|26.||Girls Basketball Team||Bonnie Mok||Monday||4:15-6:15|
|27.||Boys Table-tennis Team||Patrick Kwong||Wednesday & Thursday||4:15-6:15|
|28.||Boys Handball Team||Patrick Kwong||Tuesday & Friday||4:15-6:15|
|29.||Fencing Team||Bonnie Mok, Mr Chan Shek Fung(external instructor)||Wednesday & Saturday||Wed:4:15-6:15 Sat:9:00-11:00|
|30.||Girls Volleyball Team||Bonnie Mok||Monday & Thursday||4:15-6:15|
|31.||Athletics & Cross Country Team||Ann Tai||Tuesday & Friday||
|32.||Swimming Team||Bonnie Mok||No Regular Training|
|33.||Soccer Team||Patrick Kwong||Monday||4:15-6:30|
|Service / Uniform Team|
|34.||St.John Youth Cadet||*Leo Lam, Eddie Sung, K.Y. Lee||Saturday||2:00-5:00|
|35.||Scout||*Eddie Sung, Emma Yeung||Saturday||9:00-12:00|
|36.||Prefect Team||* Pansy Chow|
|37.||Librarian Team||* S.C. Hung|
|38.||English Ambassador||* Priscilla Ng, Sammy Ming, Pang Ren,|
|39.||MCE Ambassador||* Catherine Ho|